Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bowie.

They call him David Bowie.
Ziggy Stardust, Halloween Jack, 
The Man Who Sold The World,
The Thin White Duke,
Aladdin Sane, Jareth,
and My Idol.
 I have recently decided I have a love for drawing
and creating art. David Bowie, is my very favorite
subject to draw because he has so many different
looks and styles. All of  them are so unique, and 
highly incredible. I am currently drawing Bowie 
as Aladdin Sane...here's what I've got thus far.
A work in progress, but I am excited for it to turn out.

 
*One of my favorite Bowie Songs-Starman.*

You can thank my dad for giving me a passion and love for music.
Especially classic rock, and ESPECIALLY David Bowie.
His music reminds me of a better time, an era 
in which I wish I had lived.
He is an absolute musical genius, and an inspiration to me.
Thank you Mr. Jones, for bringing me the joys of music.
The best artist of all time.





No comments:

Post a Comment